Good Morning Everyone!
Whow, hot on the heels of the last freebie from La Roche Posay (which, if you haven’t checked out yet, you really really should) is another one.
But this time it’s their amazing Effaclar Duo.
- The Effaclar Duo is a spot cream, plain and simple, although what confuses me is that you’re meant to use it all over your face day and night apparently. It’s meant to keep pores unclogged and skin clean so spots get targeted and also prevented, hence leading to clear skin. So, not your usual spot treatment that you’d just dab onto the spot!
- It’s gotten a lot of great reviews, including one from Ruth Crilly (she mentions it in her Desert Island Beauty post) and as you all know, if Ruth says something is good for skincare I believe it! I’m not sure if the sample is the European or State-side formula, most probably the European one, but since this is being given out free it’s worth a try anyway.
- It’s a 3ml sample and just as with the Redermic R sample you get a free £2 off voucher as well! They’re really giving incentives to buy their products in the run-up to Christmas, aren’t they? Well, let’s make the most of it while we can then!!
- Just fill out the form here and the sample will be on its way to you in 10 working days.
- It’ll be on till 31st December or till stocks last, this one they’re giving out 40,000 free samples of!! Which is twice as many as the Redermic R ones… again, pretty whow.
What are your favourite spot creams?
If you liked this post, there options are endless,
you can follow this blog on WordPress (just click ‘follow’ above),
by email (see sidebar),
or on Bloglovin!